Monday, August 25, 2008

Double your pleasure, double your fun

So I've invited Pam to start writing items for this blog. I might change the name and URL once she decides she actually wants to, which seems like it might be soon.

In other news, our apartment complex has a half-court basketball court and full tennis court on top of the parking garage attached to our building, and Pam and I went up there today with our new sports equipment. Turns out I'm not as bad at basketball as I thought I was, though that's not saying too much. I also "played" tennis for the first time ever.

5 comments:

PE_Feeds said...

nooo! keep the wanieldong!

(maybe name it "pamiel-doys")

Ashley said...

She should get her own blog! My sidebar is woefully under-populated right now!

dwong said...

The reasoning was just that we'd probably be writing about similar things.

Q said...

well you guys work in different places, and would have different commutes -- i'd be interesting to see what each of you say about the same thing.

slash i totally like bam pays hahaha

red said...

show us your home!!! i want an e-tour!!